Did you mean: 

Original topic:

note 9 battery drain after android 10 upgrade

(Topic created on: 01-27-2020 06:46 PM)
mahjur
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi dear all. I have serious issue of battery drain. 2 weeks before I have upgraded to to Android 10 on note 9 exynos 9810 version but unfortunately after that I'm having a lot of battery drain I have incorporated all methods for example resetting for example cleaning for example factory reset and all those different stuff but it doesn't work in addition I have tested my mobile on ultra power saving mode and flight mode in all different mechanism even sleeping all applications for downloading some third apps to monitor the battery , but it doesn't work if you have some related issue kindly tell me how to to solve this problem I think there is problem in the Android 10 but I am not sure if you have the solution for this problem kindly share with me thank you
8 Comments
SamAzizi
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
God helps you😂
0 Likes
EIRFANKHAN
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
ameeen suma ameen😁
0 Likes
mahjur
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
ameen
0 Likes
Abdullah20039
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
try to reset your phone and use original charging equipment else visit Samsung service center
0 Likes
SaqibAwan
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
try dark mode. i also use dark mode on Note 9.
0 Likes
mahjur
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
thanks
0 Likes
HamzaQ
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
This happens when you update your phone. just recalibrate your battery and it will be okay. Google how to do it. There is nothing wrong with the update. cheers
0 Likes
mahjur
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
thanks
0 Likes