Screen Flicker

(Topic created on: 11-09-2022 10:05 AM)
Ravindu17
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi .
I am using a Galaxy Note 10.

Yesterday I noticed that , after the screen is turned on by the Lock Button, or Notifications, the screen flickers in green colour for a split second.
Please help me with your knowledge...
4 Comments
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
This is a common hardware problem. I would suggest you go to any service centre to replace your phone screen. If the unit is out of warranty, you must pay for the replacement.

Unfortunately, the replacement cost for the original display will be higher. But that's the only solution.

If you are not worried about the flickering issue, I advise you to keep your phone the way it is. And it won't mess up your Galaxy device.

Be sure to click the 3 dots and " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Thanks... 👍
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Hi... check if these flickers are happening when you change the brightness levels also. And better if you could share an image or a video of the screen. Then we can more look into that. 😊
0 Likes
Ravindu17
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Happens during every time the screen is turned on ...VideoCapture_20221110-090642_239514_1668051402.jpgVideoCapture_20221110-090723_239515_1668051443.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
This is probably a hardware issue and you'll have to replace the display. Back up your phone data to a somewhere secure place, in case your display is completely lost. Contact a Samsung service centre near to you for a replacement.
0 Likes