Original topic:

Regarding the Green/Yellow Tint Issue

(Topic created on: 10-30-2020 12:42 AM)
VinuraGallage
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Hey All,
I'm searching a cause for the common display issue which occured to the most of the Samsung Flagships. I have a theory and I need some samples from the both victims and non-victims of this issue to confirm that.

I have attached a video showing how to get the sample from your device. What you have to do is, Take a screenshot at the very last step in the video and comment it with mentioning which device you have taken the screenshot. (Take the screenshot WITHOUT changing any options)
            Ex: Galaxy Note 9 (SM-N960F) 
" Note: To get the device's model number from Settings --> About phone "

Figure : How to get samples

* Disclaimer - DO NOT use "Activity Launcher" app for other than taking screenshots. I'm not responsible for any action happens after changing any settings using this app. Better to uninstall this app after sending your sample * 

17 Comments
Sujee1
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
same issue 😥
VinuraGallage
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
If you can, download the "Acitivity launcher" and follow those steps. Then reply with a screenshot without changing anything
0 Likes
ThushiK
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I too have same issue. ( Galaxy S9) as per samsung service center display must be replaced at cost of LKR 55,000.00
VinuraGallage
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Okay, that is expensive. Can you reply with a screenshot according to the above steps?
ThushiK
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
SM-G960F (Galaxy S9)Screenshot_20201030-131128_Settings.jpg
VinuraGallage
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Thank you. I'll be in touch if i find a cause.
savi98
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
what is the next step
0 Likes
ThushiK
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
my phone is working at higher brightness level.

Awaiting for iPhone 12 to land here.
0 Likes
savi98
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
ur phone is note 9?im right?
0 Likes