Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Predictive Dialer

(Topic created on: 11-18-2020 12:30 PM)
DevilzAdvocate
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Switched from S20 Ultra to Note 20Ultra and the only problem i am facing is predictive dialer for which stock dialer was working fine in S20 however its not working in note as it doesnt show me required contact while typing name on dialer and i have to scroll down to select contact. Using truecaller but i dont like it. Any idea to fix it with stock dialer?
19 Comments
user9992112
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
try to delete app data (all of it, not just cache of it) may be that might fix and also check for app updates from galaxy store. The last option would be to contact samsung support
user9992112
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
and if you recently bought this phone you should wait for at least 7 days for the predictive dialer to work. same thi ng happened to me on my S20 5G but I got a notification in my app that i should wait they are working on it.
Galaxy Note
thanks mate well its been 2 months now and its so irritating let me try 1st option and then confirm back
0 Likes
user9992112
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
No problem and also make sure that you reply to my comment so that i can get a notification
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
sure :) just started using this so learning
0 Likes
user9992112
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
which one do you prefer s20 ultra or note 20 ultra? and why?
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
well i shifted couple of years back from iphone to s9 then note 9 10 and now 20 ... s20 ultra camera is perfect however round edges and missing stylus was the issue so switched back to note :) now m interested in iphone mini its a strong handy machine fully equipped
0 Likes
user9992112
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
iphone 12 mini is a useless phone with a poor battery and really small display that you will have hard time texting on it
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
prefer Note and i.e. design stylus and yes improved battery bit difference with s20 but yes there is
0 Likes