Original topic:

Note 20 ultra camera focus issue

(Topic created on: 10-09-2021 09:47 AM)
info2
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I have the latest update installed on my galaxy note 20 ultra.  
Since the august update , my camera is blured bit (you can notice only when you zoom ), 
Switching to video and again to photo mode solves the issue temporarily. 

Anyone has this issue? Many people have it. 
11 Comments
Galaxy Note
Hi I too am on the latest update. I've noticed some focusing issues on the 108MP mode. But the regular 12MP mode seems to work well. I personally like to get close to the subject till the 2X mode appears and then click on that to fine tune the focus.

Try that and see if u aren't already. Refer the image i attached for further clarification.

If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution.

Thanks 😊😊Screenshot_20211009-221410_Camera_38207.jpg
info2
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Hello sudesh. Thanks for your concern. No its not working. Did you buy from sri lanka? If so all sl phones get update together. Can you see the picture i have attached? It's blured.20211008_202046_166161.jpg
info2
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Hint : try to take a picture in general without a close object. Thank you very much. 😊
Galaxy Note
Hi its Sadesh btw and here is something i took with no objects closeby. Seems to be in focus20210929_151337_35712.jpg
info2
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Hi sudesh. Can you see the two photos.. one is with proper focus with temporary solution.

Other pic is raw photo which is out of focus 20211010_120330_167261.jpg20211010_120325_167259.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Dude first of all my name is Sadesh, i don't see why its so hard to write it. Secondly, Raw is out of focus for a reason. Apps can be used to correct it. Raw is not meant to be shared on social media. Its called Raw cause it is Raw camera data, the pic we get from Auto is a refined, tuned image.
0 Likes
info2
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Hi sadesh sorry about your name misspelled. I meant by raw was just normal picture without doing temporary solution. . Yes took from auto only..
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Have u tried clearing the data and the cache? It might help?

Also how did u get one pic in good focusing and the other badly? What did u do to fix it?
0 Likes
info2
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
No bro . Cache cleared . Reset camera. Nothing works.

To get clear photo i have to switch to video and back to photo to take it.

0 Likes