Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Note 10 Plus Moisture Detected Error

(Topic created on: 04-14-2020 11:13 PM)
Asifnote10
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi, I'm facing moisture detected erorr in my mobile since 10 days, I have checked and followed every possible solution to get rid of this erorr but no luck. Eventually I contacted Samsung through chat first, whatever instructions I was given by them, I had already followed earlier but one thing was left to master reset; but it was not easy for me as I had to backup my 100gb data first and without usb cable it was not an easy task. In a nutshell I bought Samsung cloud drive and transferred my data which was slow but effective way to save it. Finally the day came when I master reset my device with a positive hope but I was disappointed after seeing that error again..seriously samsung, I'm repenting now why would I buy a device worth 2 lac 5 thousand and facing this error within six month. Is there any one else facing same erorr?? I need help.
0 Likes
7 Comments
Maverick22
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
bro i am facing the same error on my Galaxy S10 from more then 2 months and done with all those tricks like you nothing works, talked to someone at Samsung he told me that this is caused due to malfunctioning of moisture detection sensor in the charging port & only sloution is to replace it by opening the device. Samsung **bleep**
0 Likes
Asifnote10
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
so, how are you charging you mobile then? wireless charger?
0 Likes
Maverick22
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Yes, only solution is wireless charger even unable to transfer data, someone told me few days back that might be some carbon or dust particles deposited on moisture sensor so try to clean it with a tissue or cotton wrapped pin dipped in alcohol TBH i didn't try it yet.
0 Likes
Asifnote10
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
i did but no luck..but fortunately i was able to skip this error
0 Likes
Asifnote10
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
i will share a solution in a while
0 Likes
smunir
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Can you share the solution please? Facing same issue with my Note 10+
0 Likes
Galaxy Note

I am using Note 10 plus and facing same issue. Unable to charge. Always need to depend on Wireless charger everywhere. I am travelling person and carrying wireless charger everywhere is not fesible solution.

I have already tried all Samsung provided solution like wipe cache, safe mode, usb settings clearance etc. 

Please advise for solution.

0 Likes