Original topic:

Green line On display

(Topic created on: 02-07-2023 01:58 AM)
DrAnushka
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note

Bought this Note 20 Ultra 5G as pre order in 2020 Aug , Had to replace display twice within first year under warranty. Today ( 16/jan/2023) A green line appeared.
7 Comments
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G. It's possible that the green line on the display is a common problem that other users have reported. If this is the case, Samsung may have issued a software update or a recall for the device to address the issue.

I would recommend contacting Samsung customer support to report the problem and ask if there is a known issue with the device and if there is a solution available.

They may also be able to provide further assistance and troubleshoot the issue, and they may be able to repair or replace the device if it is still under warranty.

Be sure to click the 3 dots and " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Thanks... 👍
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Well i don't recommend contacting Samsung because they are technically not obliged to help you since its past the warranty period.

What you can do is to get a new display from a Samsung approved repair center, if u choose to replqce the display i mean. The only issue is that it is very pricey and the issue might recurr

If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution.

Thanks 😊😊
Galaxy Note
Hi... It's a common manufacturing issue. The only solution is to replace the display display again 😐
azmathahamed
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Same problem here on s21ultra
azmathahamed
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
They should repair it for free. Or we should switch from Samsung
Galaxy Note
Same issue on my S20 Ultra, either they should replace the screen free or discounted rate or we need to boycott Samsung forever
DrAnushka
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
What is the number? Samsung ? Consumer authority ?
0 Likes