Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Google map satellite view blurry.

(Topic created on: 08-01-2021 06:48 PM)
fais1979
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

Hello Guys, I am facing an issue with Google map for me satellite view is not working fine with me note 20 and it's very blurry, I have note 10 as well and it works perfectly fine on it.

Can anyone tell me what shall be the solution for it, I have spoken to Service provider and they can't do any thing I reported to Google but not response.
Is there any one facing or faced a similar issue and can help me.
Your support here would be highly appreciated.
3 Comments
Wig
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
What problem are you encountering?
0 Likes
fais1979
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
When i open Google Map with satellite view it's blurry, on my other prone it's very clear and sharp even after zooming to street view.
And currently on note 20 I can't even drill to next level because it's blurry and gets more blurry even after zooming.
So I need solution to fix it.
0 Likes
Solution
Bakırçay
Options
Galaxy Note

Hello fais1979,

Please send us a bug report via the Samsung Members app, along with a video of the issue for our review. The Samsung Members team will check through your device's software and get back to you through the app. You can send a bug report via the Samsung Members application by following the steps in the link below.

https://publish.samsungsimulator.com/simulator/4d6a7070-2a73-47d6-8502-af588714f001/#!topic/yard%C4%...

Thanks.
MOD​

0 Likes