Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy upcoming Note

(Topic created on: 07-13-2021 11:12 AM)
Abdullah1796
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Hey guys you might have listened that Note series have been discontinued from 2021 and Nòte 20 is the last model of this series. But Samsung have officially confirmed that there is no Note phone this year due to the shortage of chipsets in pandemic but Next year, in the next half of the year samsung will continue their Note series and launch it in next half of 2022.
3 Comments
susanuu
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note

Hello how are you doing ,Am Miss susan from the United States, I find you VERY interesting after reviewing your profile, there is a very important and urgent thing I want to share with you, please, contact me at My private mailbox ( susan.jpauley@gmail.com ) so I can tell you more about myself and also send you my photos. I am wait for your feedback, have a nice day

0 Likes
Abdullah1796
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Check your mail
0 Likes
susanuu
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note

Hello how are you doing ,Am Miss susan from the United States, I find you VERY interesting after reviewing your profile, there is a very important and urgent thing I want to share with you, please, contact me at My private mailbox ( susan.jpauley@gmail.com ) so I can tell you more about myself and also send you my photos. I am wait for your feedback, have a nice day

0 Likes