Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Charging issue

(Topic created on: 03-23-2020 11:30 AM)
Muradhabib
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Hey members last time i shared an issue. My phone was charging properly & said moisture in usb port. After that it has been acting up & not charging properly when electric switch. And starts charging when to a laptop. I've checked the charger & cable separately on other phone. Both are fine. But it still won't charge. Whats the issue ?? 
3 Comments
NomanChattha
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
The charging port may be rusty
miguelsigler
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
To correct the battery of your phone
First, you should make sure it's between 15% & 10%, then turn it off completely and select the original Samsung charger (not the quick charge one) just the common one, and charge the battery in a 110v socket until it's 100%. So, once disconnected from the power let it rest for 1 day without turning on, the next day, turn it on and disable applications that overload the battery that are in the background, such as vpn's for example. then run all the tests Samsung offers for the phone, you can find them here in Samsung members.

If you notice something that does not work well after that, access the phone in safe mode, search Google as, then deactivate the apps that are consuming your battery.

hope you solve.
AhsanA
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note

Hi, Thank you for your interest. Kindly call at 080072678 for detailed assistance.

0 Likes