Ram plus explain karanna puluwan da kata hari benefits ehema

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Lonixndu
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Hi,
Have you ever heard about the "page file" in windows. It's a feature that allows you to allocate some of your hard drive or SSD space to the RAM.
This is the same concept. This feature allows the phone to allocate a specific amount of storage to your RAM. But that doesn't mean "increasing" the RAM.
It's simply a free space provided to the RAM to dump unused processes temporarily. More like a cache, but this will improve the performance for low end devices. But if you're device has more than 6GB, I don't see any difference. It's close to useless according to my tests. But this would improve performance on devices which has lower than 6GB of RAM.

It would be great if you click the 3dots above and hit "Accept as Solution".

Thanks❤

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Comments
Dhana2002
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Game gahanakota performance wadiyi chuttak.....
Wena nam wenasak naa
0 Likes
SK_2000
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Ram plus කියන්නෙ, ඔයාගෙ space එකේ ඉතුරු වෙලා තියෙන ප්‍ර්මානය virtual memory එකක් විදියට වැඩ කරනවා. Ram plus නිසා app performance එක වැඩි කරලා දෙනවා.
මගේ comment එක useful උනානම් " accepted solutions " කරන්න .😊
0 Likes
dombess
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
Some part of internal storage is used as virtual ram. This slightly increases the performance of the apps.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Hi... දැනට phone එකේ තියෙන ram එකට අමතරව internal storage එකෙන් ටිකක් virtual ram එකක් විදියට use වෙනවා. Apps වැඩි ගානක් කලින්ට වඩා ටිකක් smooth විදිහට use කරන්න පුළුවන්.
Solution
Lonixndu
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Hi,
Have you ever heard about the "page file" in windows. It's a feature that allows you to allocate some of your hard drive or SSD space to the RAM.
This is the same concept. This feature allows the phone to allocate a specific amount of storage to your RAM. But that doesn't mean "increasing" the RAM.
It's simply a free space provided to the RAM to dump unused processes temporarily. More like a cache, but this will improve the performance for low end devices. But if you're device has more than 6GB, I don't see any difference. It's close to useless according to my tests. But this would improve performance on devices which has lower than 6GB of RAM.

It would be great if you click the 3dots above and hit "Accept as Solution".

Thanks❤
0 Likes