Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

How to remove selfi blur mode m31.plz...

(Topic created on: 06-08-2022 09:05 PM)
НÄŇSÏЯÜ
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy M
How to remove selfi blur mode galaxy M31.plz...
10 Comments
Galaxy M
Hi if you mean that ur photo is shaken when you take the photo, you need to try and get a good light source before shooting.

To further assist you, please post a selfie and tell us exactly what the issue is
НÄŇSÏЯÜ
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Only one person focus ever.
What this problem.

20220519_174239_153266_1652962362.jpg
НÄŇSÏЯÜ
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Other things are unclear
Galaxy M
Are you on selfie photo mode or have u switched to selfie portrait? If you are selfie portrait, the other person gets blurred
НÄŇSÏЯÜ
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Not switch selfi portrait mode?
Only use normal selfi mode
Solution
Galaxy M
When multiple people stand in one photo, do little squares appear on each person's face? Showing that they have detected faces in the photo?

If not chances are that ur phone probably doesn't have face tracking and auto focusing.

The method to work around this issue is clear the cache and data in the camera app and see.

If this doesn't work, make sure when you take Selfies the next time, that all the people are in one line.

In that pic u sent, your friend is a little towards the back and u are closer to the camera. Try the shot when both of you are in the same line. This might help.

Has this problem started recently, or has it always been this way?

Do let me know.

If my comments helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answers as a solutions.

Thanks 😊😊
НÄŇSÏЯÜ
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
How to remove it? Can it be configured by camera settings?
НÄŇSÏЯÜ
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
Not this matter.

I mean.
Only my selfie camera focus one person.
Other things are unclear.

НÄŇSÏЯÜ
Active Level 4
Galaxy M
How to disable selfi auto focus mode