Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

How to improve picture quality of M02?

(Topic created on: 10-26-2022 07:12 AM)
sanjaysam
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy M
Could anyone say how to improve picture quality of galaxy M02.

7 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy M
Try these steps 😃
1. Keep your camera lens clean
2. Don't use device flash light, try to use external one
4. After captured edit photos with editing apps like LIGHTROOM, PHOTO SHOP, SNAPSEED, PICSART etc...

So if my comment is useful to you, use the 3 dots in my comment for accept my comment as a solution. 😉 👍

View solution in context

Solution
Sakee_Siva
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
What do you mean by picture quality, if you asking for camera quality try Google camera go app or use inbuilt editor app for minor corrections like brightness, saturation for better picture or if you wish try third party editor apps

Hope my comment was helpful, if my comment was helpful please accept as solution. 😊

View solution in context

Solution
Dihane_M
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Picture quality is low because it's an entry level phone.try what sakila told and see

View solution in context

Solution
Galaxy M
Hi... most of the time budget devices are getting low quality output compared to midrange and flagship devices. But quality can enhance from post production to some certain level. As Sakila mentioned, there're many great apps for that. Also, you can use Pro mode on some occasions to enhance the quality, but it required a bit of practice. 😊

View solution in context

Solution
Galaxy M
Honestly i don't totally agree that the low quality is mainly because M02 is a budget device. The M02 has a 13MP shooter and i think with 13mp, you can turn out pretty good shots.
My first phone had only 8mp and half the processing power of these phones but i still managed to take decent photos.

Tricks to keep in mind.
1. A clean camera lens is very important
2. Make sure you have set the camera to be shooting at the highest possible resolution, no point having the camera on full screen mode.
3. Don't zoom in to take pics, try as much as possible to take shots getting closer to your subject, than having to zoom in. Zooming degrades the quality, unless you have a dedicated optical zoom lens.
4. Don't use any filters when taking shots. Filters reduce camera quality. Add filters in post production.
5. Don't use instgram cameras or whatsapp cameras to take photos, use the default camera app. It will provide you the best quality.
6 . Whn shooting, always remember to take shots under good lighting. Never take shots when the light source is behind the subject, it always degrades quality.

7. If you are taking night shots, make sure to use the dedicated night mode.

8. Make sure to take a shot and check if its good and if everything is in focus before moving on.
9. Try to keep your hands as steady as possible during shots, to minimize photo shakes which makes it look bad

10. Most importantly, tap to focus the image before shooting! Its probably the most important step.

These are some tips and tricks i remembered off the top of my head.

If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution.

Thanks 😊 😊

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy M
I tried this app.It help me to improve my camera's pictures quality.If you want to change pictures quality to advanced you can do it in the setting of this appScreenshot_20221027-140117_Google Play Store_1000001729_1666859523.jpg

View solution in context

Solution
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
Watch this video on how to improve the quality of the picture on Samsung Smartphones using the link below.

https://youtu.be/G1hytRHPBds

Be sure to click the 3 dots and " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Thanks... 👍

View solution in context

0 Likes
12 Comments
Solution
Galaxy M
Try these steps 😃
1. Keep your camera lens clean
2. Don't use device flash light, try to use external one
4. After captured edit photos with editing apps like LIGHTROOM, PHOTO SHOP, SNAPSEED, PICSART etc...

So if my comment is useful to you, use the 3 dots in my comment for accept my comment as a solution. 😉 👍
Solution
Sakee_Siva
Active Level 5
Galaxy M
What do you mean by picture quality, if you asking for camera quality try Google camera go app or use inbuilt editor app for minor corrections like brightness, saturation for better picture or if you wish try third party editor apps

Hope my comment was helpful, if my comment was helpful please accept as solution. 😊
Solution
Dihane_M
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
Picture quality is low because it's an entry level phone.try what sakila told and see
sanjaysam
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy M
Yes bro tnx
Kalana_sn
Active Level 7
Galaxy M
Use adobe lightroom mobile app.. preset tikak save karagththama hari..

Nathnam snapseed hodai..
Sivajeyan
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Bro you can use any other camera apps or editing apps

I suggest use editing software to improve quality it's good way

And I am also doing this
Solution
Galaxy M
Hi... most of the time budget devices are getting low quality output compared to midrange and flagship devices. But quality can enhance from post production to some certain level. As Sakila mentioned, there're many great apps for that. Also, you can use Pro mode on some occasions to enhance the quality, but it required a bit of practice. 😊
Solution
Galaxy M
Honestly i don't totally agree that the low quality is mainly because M02 is a budget device. The M02 has a 13MP shooter and i think with 13mp, you can turn out pretty good shots.
My first phone had only 8mp and half the processing power of these phones but i still managed to take decent photos.

Tricks to keep in mind.
1. A clean camera lens is very important
2. Make sure you have set the camera to be shooting at the highest possible resolution, no point having the camera on full screen mode.
3. Don't zoom in to take pics, try as much as possible to take shots getting closer to your subject, than having to zoom in. Zooming degrades the quality, unless you have a dedicated optical zoom lens.
4. Don't use any filters when taking shots. Filters reduce camera quality. Add filters in post production.
5. Don't use instgram cameras or whatsapp cameras to take photos, use the default camera app. It will provide you the best quality.
6 . Whn shooting, always remember to take shots under good lighting. Never take shots when the light source is behind the subject, it always degrades quality.

7. If you are taking night shots, make sure to use the dedicated night mode.

8. Make sure to take a shot and check if its good and if everything is in focus before moving on.
9. Try to keep your hands as steady as possible during shots, to minimize photo shakes which makes it look bad

10. Most importantly, tap to focus the image before shooting! Its probably the most important step.

These are some tips and tricks i remembered off the top of my head.

If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution.

Thanks 😊 😊
0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy M
I tried this app.It help me to improve my camera's pictures quality.If you want to change pictures quality to advanced you can do it in the setting of this appScreenshot_20221027-140117_Google Play Store_1000001729_1666859523.jpg