Did you mean: 

Original topic:

screen discoloration

(Topic created on: 04-07-2020 07:38 AM)
Jay-ar
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

After one month of purchasing my Samsung Galaxy A71 and without any damages, all of the sudden while charging, my screen turned to this (look at the attached image). Based on what I have read here and on other sites they do experience this also in their device. The worst is I can't go to the nearest Customer Service due to the Enhanced Community Quarantine. I hope, I can get a positive solution once the quarantine is lifted. I took a loan for this phone. 92290052_245371189924401_549098082596290560_n.jpg

7 Comments
AftabAshraf
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
dear Solution to yehi hai k AP ye cell Company ko wapis bhijwayen Warranty Claim kren. Company ko bhejne k bad apko 1 month lag skta hai mgr faida ye ho ga k wo isko thek aise hi krenge jese Original hota hai & agr kisi b Local Shop pe check krwaya to 1 to Warranty khtm ho jayegi 2nd ye k wo us trha se thek b nhi krenge jese Company krti hai.
0 Likes
miguelsigler
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Hello I hope you can find a quick solution. My recommendation is that you pass the verification tests here on Samsung members to identify what the problem is. If this does not work, try to contact the online service and if you still do not solve the problem, I recommend that you search for how to calibrate the screen of your phone on the internet. There are many applications that regulate and calibrate the screen of a phone. Try it. Good luck.
0 Likes
Faizan5072084
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I think it's without warranty?
0 Likes
EpicWorld
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
dont worry things happen for some reason.
0 Likes
Javed_Ali
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Dear warranty claim krwao i think this is best option for you..
KamranBabar
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
yes
apasion1986
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

did you get to fix this? i'm having the same issue.

0 Likes