cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy a33 5g white dot on middle of screen when using finger sensor in full dark environmen

(Topic created on: 06-07-2023 09:33 AM)
khuzaimaasad
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A

Hi everyone,

I'm experiencing a peculiar issue with my Samsung A33 5G, specifically in low-light environments. I've noticed a small dot of white light that appears on the screen when I tap on the fingerprint sensor. I've observed that this issue occurs only when the ambient lighting is low or during nighttime.

To provide more context, the white dot of light appears in the middle of the screen and is visible only when I tap on the fingerprint sensor. It's not a persistent dot but rather a brief flash of light that coincides with the finger sensor interaction. I have tried cleaning the screen and adjusting the display settings, but the issue persists.

I attempted a device reset as a troubleshooting step, but unfortunately, it did not resolve the problem. I'm unsure if this is a hardware or software-related issue. It's worth mentioning that the device is running the latest firmware version available.

I have reached out to Samsung support and visited an authorized service center, but they were not aware of this particular issue. I'm hoping that someone in this community might have encountered a similar problem or have some insights into what could be causing it.

Has anyone else experienced this white dot of light issue on their Samsung A33 5G? If so, were you able to find a solution or receive any guidance from Samsung support? Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
11 Comments
aakashnawab7
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Can you tell about the dot size ?
Form your explanation, it seems like pixel(or pixels) of your device panel are not working properly.
LED panels have diodes in them that make pixels .One or few of diodes in middle of Display are turning ON with diodes required for fingerprint recognition.

If white dot is not so much visible then don't worry about that. If that white dot is very bright and brightness is increasing day by day then contact service centre again.
khuzaimaasad
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Its very faint sized.. can be viewed only at Night in Dark
aakashnawab7
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Then don't pay attention to that. It's common in LED displays. In very dark situations extremely small current brightens some LEDs diodes a little bit.
khuzaimaasad
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Are U sure bro? It is not Required to send Phone to service Centre for repair etc?
aakashnawab7
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Brother mere 1 mobile mei aesa hi hai. Even bottom pr 6,7 faint marks se hn.
Wo jb chrome open kro full low brightness pr tb nazar aate hn. Warna nhi. 2 saal se mobile 100% theek chal rha hai. Koi issue nhi aaya.

Baqi service centre aap jaeinge to wo is issue ko maaneinge hi nhi. Agar aapka wahan koi reference hai, or wo maan jate hn free mei panel change krne pr to best hai panel change krwa lein aap. Lekin wo aesa kreinge nhi. To best yehi k aap use krein. Haan phle k 1,2 months aap ghor krein k mark ziada na hon..agar ziada hone lgein to laazmi change krwa lena aap. Warna Kuch bhi nhi hota.
khuzaimaasad
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Panel change hony se ip67 vli water resistance Khatam to nhi hu jae ge???
aakashnawab7
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Samsung service centre se krwainge to Shayad nhi hogi.

Lekin Samsung ab panel change nhi krta free mei. Aapko kuch % deni hogi panel payment ki.
Exact aapko service centre wale btaeinge.

Lekin wo acknowledge nhi kreinge is issue ko. Q.K itni bareeki se koi nhi dekhta.
khuzaimaasad
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
But its only Visible when funger Print is clicked
lalajohal
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Ignore kro simple aur mobile chalao ager zayada hota ha tu check krva lena ya panel change krva lena ager zayada paisa hain tu