Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A71

(Topic created on: 09-04-2023 12:02 PM)
Fazahat
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Has anyone had line in the middle of the screen after update?
0 Likes
19 Comments
MianHumayun
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Screen list has nothing to do with updates. It's a physical damage when you see line on screen
0 Likes
Galaxy A
It's a hardware issue. Do you see it when starting your device I mean in the boot logo? And diagnose using the member app. And visit the service centre: https://www.samsung.com/pk/support/service-center/
If you believe this is a glitch or software thing. Wipe the cache partition. And Reset your device. You can use a smart switch to back up your data externally.
0 Likes
Fazahat
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Yes, I see the line while startup!
Thanks for your advice will surely try it. I hope the line dissapears.
0 Likes
Fazahat
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
About 1 week earleir Ithe line turned black for some reason and was not visible. It stayed like that for a day then it tuned pink again!!!
0 Likes
Fazahat
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
That got me thinking maybe it is a software issue!!
0 Likes
Galaxy A
It is a hardware issue not sure what is cause. Is it update or any unknown damage?
0 Likes
Fazahat
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I don't know. But it happened after the Android 13 update. The phone didn't fall or anything. I was scrolling facebook & the line just appeared out of nowhere. First it was just a mere black line, then gradually it turned into a pink line equal to 3 lines. I restarted my phone when it appeared, the line was gone & then it appeared again, and has been there since.
0 Likes
Fazahat
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
The display replacement cost given to me by Samsung is 28,000/- PKR.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Yep it had been seen in many brands not just in samsung. But after all it is very baad.
0 Likes