Original topic:

Proximity sensor isn't working

(Topic created on: 07-26-2022 03:46 AM)
Navord
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
My a21s proximity sensor is not working. I test diagnostic test and proximity sensor test also failed.
8 Comments
Tharshanlanka
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Bro have u got android 12 for ur phone
0 Likes
Navord
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Yes I got android 12 for my a21s
0 Likes
Navord
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Thanks bro
0 Likes
odithodith
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Brother please try reset on settings only option.
It may change you device settings in factory version and then this issue might be fixed
0 Likes
odithodith
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
If there was any hardware issue then you have to drop you device into a service center . They will fix it.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Hi,
Kindly follow the steps..
1. Try resetting all settings.
Setting > About Device > Reset > Reset all setting

2. If still occurs, kindly back up all your personal data into Samsung Smart Switch for Windows. Once backed up, even WhatsApp data do a Factory data reset Setting > About Device > Reset > Factory data reset

3. If still it doesn't help Switch off the device, then let the phone cool down a bit, take average heated hair dryer, and apply a bit of heat from the top of the display. Then again leave it to cool down and try Switching it On.

If still it occurs you might need to replace the sensor unit from an authorised service centre.

https://www.google.com/search?q=samsung+sri+lanka+service+center&client=ms-android-samsung-rev2&sour...

If you found this comment useful, please click the 3 dots on the right corner and select "Accept Solution." Thank you 😊
0 Likes
Nicholraveen
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Go to the nearest customer service center and ask for help
0 Likes