Original topic:

Non game applications

(Topic created on: 05-21-2022 10:09 PM)
Mr_Mello
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Well i recently found out that my game launcher doesn't recognize games that i install from non play store or like without the need of galaxy store
But i really do have some apps as well as games which i think the features of game booster would be great atleast for the games i installed outside the store
All those games doesn't get the benefits from game plugins as well by the way affecting the performance so is there any way that i can make those games to be identified as a game and i can make use of game booster plus, game plugins and game launcher too ?
3 Comments
Galaxy A
Hi... Games may not appear if it was downloaded from outside the play store or galaxy store. You can try to add them manually, but not 100% sure it and their performance.
Open the game launcher > my games > click the 3 dots > add games

If my comment is helpful to you anyway, consider select as an Accept Solution by clicking on the 3 dots of the comment.
Thank you 😊
Mr_Mello
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I've done this but it says the games that i add are not games and some services may not be available to it
But i want game booster features for those games and it would be so helpful if i can obtain the game booster features
Galaxy A
Yep... possibly Samsung does not allow for games from outside then. So 3rd party games boosters are the option.