Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Moisture detected in samsung A33

(Topic created on: 07-29-2023 01:36 AM)
hamzanawaz
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
How are you guys can you help please me I have samsung galaxy a33 mobile I charged my phone last night it was charging with super fast charging but when I woke up in the morning I tried to charge my cell suddenly to super slowly charge when I turn off my phone for charging moisture detected sign appears I tried my chargers I reset setting reset and try usb setting cache but not working kindly help me 
9 Comments
Ms_Zahid
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
After clear data of usb setting then restart your device your problem will solve.
0 Likes
hamzanawaz
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I do this and sign of moisture detected is gone but phone charging on slow charge and when I turn of phone and plug charger moisture detected sign appears
0 Likes
Ms_Zahid
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Clean your usb port if you still face issue then check your phone to mobile expert.
0 Likes
Mani_S_series
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
**bleep** on the charging port real hard
Then power off your device and then put it on charge when it shows charging has begun then turn your phone back on
Same happened to my s21 ultra
0 Likes
hamzanawaz
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Brother my phone charge when screen is on but on extremely slow charge when I turn of phone and plug phone with charger moisture detected sign continuously show and beep
0 Likes
Mani_S_series
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Then it might actually be water/moisture damage
0 Likes
eyeshabutt
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Dear member of Samsung Pakistan Dont worry....
Use Hair dryer and Throw the cool air in your device UsB port.
0 Likes
SmartGenics
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Smart automation firm registered 20230721_030534_717216_1689891389.jpgScreenshot_20230330-085518_Adobe Acrobat.jpgScreenshot_20230330-085527_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
0 Likes
eyeshabutt
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Dear member of Samsung Pakistan. Dont advertised. 3rd party adds in Samsung offical platform.
0 Likes