Did you mean: 

Original topic:

I dont have the screen record feature

(Topic created on: 05-29-2020 02:02 PM)
jollyver123
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Today I upgraded to One UI 2/Android 10 on my Samsung Galaxy A10. However I can't find the screen recorder feature anywhere. This was the main feature I was looking forward to but I can't use it.
12 Comments
XeeBaba
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
on home screen swipe down and there you ll get screen record option
0 Likes
jollyver123
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
that was the whole point I posted... its not there.
0 Likes
XeeBaba
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Open ‘Settings’, select ‘About phone’ then ‘Build number’ at the bottom.Now enter your phone’s password.Next, return to ‘System settings’, select ‘Advanced’. You’ll now see ‘Developer options’.Next, select ‘Feature flags’ in the ‘Debugging’ section.And finally, locate ‘settings_screenrecord_long_press’ and toggle it ‘on
0 Likes
jollyver123
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I went into feature flags but it just showed this
0 Likes
Lalyyxc
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Me too, i have the same problem if u know anything new let me now please :)

0 Likes
Galaxy A

Wdym "System Settings?"

0 Likes
XeeBaba
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Once enabled, you will now be able to use the new built-in screen recorder.Firstly you’ll need to hold down the power button to access the power menu.Then long-press the screenshot button until you see a menu pop-up with the button ‘Start Recording’.You’ll then have the option to ‘Start now’ along with a warning that the program will capture everything on your display.A small drop-down notification will appear reading ‘Screen Recording’ with the options to ‘stop’, ‘pause’ and ‘cancel’.
0 Likes
XeeBaba
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
plz watch it https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lJKdE_aZZ_o and follow it. after that shut down your phone for 10min then restart again
0 Likes
DrMustjab
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
what is your experience in Android 10 in A10?
0 Likes