Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
How to downgrade android 11 to 10 , my mobile always stuck, how to do that

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy A
Ok first of all let me warn you that its not an easy process. If you have no experience doing such a downgrade u can easily mess up your device and brick it.

Also there is no easy way to do it, it takes a long time ( it is NOT similar to uninstalling an app off the phone)
If you know what u are doing follow the link to get the idea of what u need to do.

Please note that its a general guide and not exactly for ur phone model. Also there are many sources online to help you further. XDA developers is a good place to start.

Anyway here is the link i spoke to u about.

https://www.droidwin.com/downgrade-samsung-android-11-to-10-oneui-3-oneui-2/#STEP_1_Download_Samsung...

Good luck 👍

View solution in context

7 Comments
Galaxy A
What phone are u using?
Umesh5113
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Model A10s
Solution
Galaxy A
Ok first of all let me warn you that its not an easy process. If you have no experience doing such a downgrade u can easily mess up your device and brick it.

Also there is no easy way to do it, it takes a long time ( it is NOT similar to uninstalling an app off the phone)
If you know what u are doing follow the link to get the idea of what u need to do.

Please note that its a general guide and not exactly for ur phone model. Also there are many sources online to help you further. XDA developers is a good place to start.

Anyway here is the link i spoke to u about.

https://www.droidwin.com/downgrade-samsung-android-11-to-10-oneui-3-oneui-2/#STEP_1_Download_Samsung...

Good luck 👍
Umesh5113
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Thank you so much brother
Galaxy A
Sure thing! Feel free to ask questions, our members are always there to help!
Also If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution.

Thanks 😊 😊
Hiruka_NU
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
First You Need A PC.IF you have a PC then I can Tell other steps🙄..🤗do you have a pc
Galaxy A
🤗
0 Likes