Original topic:

Downgrade to Samsung A72

(Topic created on: 05-11-2023 05:25 PM)
Samanthas
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy A
I was using a samsung S21FE and due to some personal issues, I had to downgrade to Samsung A72. 
Still, I don't see any difference in the user experience other than missing DEX. And Camara quality there is s significant difference between the two devices. 

But still, I feel more comfortable with Samsung devices other than using iPhone. 

3 Comments
Galaxy A
That's great to hear. For some, the downgrade in camera quality might be a problem though
Galaxy A

You can't ignore the camera quality 🥹 that point is enough too 😉 instead of Better camera quality, it was released more recently in 2022, so it packs some upgrades that give it a performance boost.  Also has a higher refresh rate of 120 Hz which makes smoother animations. Plus, it supports Wifi 6. And supports wireless charging of 15W, and has a faster memory too. I think it also will get the newest Android and OneUI versions. So I think,  S21FE is more powerful and has a better camera system, and the A72 has a larger screen and longer battery life. 👌Anyway, the choice depends on your needs and preferences. ☺️

Samanthas
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Thanks, didn't had a choice than downgrade to A72 .