Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy A54

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
DanishAbdullah
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Hi, sometimes my incall/ear speaker does not work on whatsapp...any solutions?? However, incall/ear speaker is working perfectly on Sim Calls all the time
Is it the issue of whatsapp or device??
0 Likes
14 Comments
RANA_NAJAM
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Go to settings, then apps, open WhatsApp, click on permissions, and check that all necessary permissions are allowed.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Already done, but still sometimes like atleast 2 to 3 times in a day it happens
0 Likes
RANA_NAJAM
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Is WhatsApp the only app experiencing this problem?
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Once happened with Snapchat too, but just once 3 days back, all other apps are working fine interms of incall speaker and microphone
0 Likes
RANA_NAJAM
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Please consider trying an alternative application. If everything appears to be functioning properly, proceed with uninstalling and reinstalling WhatsApp. Ensure that you have backed up all of your data.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Uunfortunately, I cant reinstall as i might lose all the data....or else i will backup first then reinstall
0 Likes
RANA_NAJAM
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Is your internet connection good when you make calls? I think it might be because of a poor connection.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
May be, m not sure about internet connection, but it can be
0 Likes
RANA_NAJAM
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Making calls on a mobile phone is generally reliable, however, it can be affected by internet connectivity issues. When the internet signal is weak, there may be instances where the audio quality is compromised, making it difficult for both parties to hear each other clearly.
0 Likes