cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Galaxy A53 Hangs on Snapchat and no clear result of snaps .

(Topic created on: 07-12-2023 12:44 AM)
TIGERHELPER
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Since I am using Samsung galaxy devices there is no problem on snapchat but only this phones makes problem with me while using snapchat application even this phone does not have a clear resolution snaps on social media kindly fixed this other wise I'll be shifted to iphone 
0 Likes
8 Comments
NSK1214
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Bhai as ka camera kholo or video banno yh tb bhe hang hota hy ap Snapchat ki bate kar ray ho
TIGERHELPER
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Ye baat sahee kehrahee ho bilkul aap
0 Likes
NSK1214
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
M kud bhe sale karny laga hn jald hi
0 Likes
TIGERHELPER
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Allah bahla kare bs samsung waale koi update dekar fix karde isko tu unki meherbani
0 Likes
eyeshabutt
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Dear member of Samsung Pakistan am share your concern to relevant department thanks for your feedback
Galaxy A
The Snapshot problem is not the Samsung problem. It's the Android issue and the snapshot developers. In Andriod, based on Linux, this app, like Ig or Snapchat, took a screenshot of the camera preview. But the main magic happens after you shoot, unlike IOS, which is based on Darwin. Their preview is what you'll get. But not sure if in ios, they capture the screenshot of the preview or what. But in Andriod, the results are the screenshot of the camera preview.
Regarding the main camera issue, one ui on 53 switches to 60 after 120 hz. It makes things slow. And if you mean in recording, it misses the frames, then not sure what the problem is. I think that is Exynos.
TIGERHELPER
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Well. Thanks but it is the issue with only my device other devices work best on snapchat and cameras app. Plzz try to solve this and me guidance regarding this .
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Can you show me snaps?
0 Likes