Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Android 13 update

(Topic created on: 10-27-2022 04:56 PM)
D_Gaweshka
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Will the Galaxy A72 received the android 13 update cuz the newly released list doesn't show the a72

5 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy A
Samsung promised 3 OS updates for A72/A52. Android 13 is the 2nd OS update. As far as I know, this update list is related to another country. So don't worry, you will get the update. 😇🤟

If my comment is helpful to you in any way, consider to select the Accept Solution by clicking on the 3 dots of the comment.
Thank you 😊

View solution in context

Solution
Galaxy A
Hi... Yes. A72 is eligible for Android 13. Wait for the Samsung official schedule for eligible devices. Hope it'll release in the coming weeks 😊

View solution in context

Solution
Galaxy A
Yep, as my memory samsung said A72 will receive 4 os update (so 1 is came with device and another 3 as updates)

View solution in context

Solution
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
Yes, of course. Samsung Galaxy A72 is eligible for the Android 13 One UI 5.0 update. You should wait patiently until it arrives officially on your phone.

Be sure to click the 3 dots and " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Thanks... 👍

View solution in context

Solution
Dihane_M
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Yes. A72 is eligible to receive Android 13

View solution in context

5 Comments
Solution
Galaxy A
Samsung promised 3 OS updates for A72/A52. Android 13 is the 2nd OS update. As far as I know, this update list is related to another country. So don't worry, you will get the update. 😇🤟

If my comment is helpful to you in any way, consider to select the Accept Solution by clicking on the 3 dots of the comment.
Thank you 😊
Solution
Galaxy A
Hi... Yes. A72 is eligible for Android 13. Wait for the Samsung official schedule for eligible devices. Hope it'll release in the coming weeks 😊
Solution
Galaxy A
Yep, as my memory samsung said A72 will receive 4 os update (so 1 is came with device and another 3 as updates)
Solution
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
Yes, of course. Samsung Galaxy A72 is eligible for the Android 13 One UI 5.0 update. You should wait patiently until it arrives officially on your phone.

Be sure to click the 3 dots and " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Thanks... 👍
Solution
Dihane_M
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Yes. A72 is eligible to receive Android 13