About our future assistant. About Ai

(Topic created on: 07-01-2023 09:21 PM)
Techplayer
Active Level 6
Options
Community Guidelines
Ai
Artificial intelligence:
Ai is a special programming for a super computer. When a super computer work with Ai programming the computer can be able to think, see, speak,hear and learn from his surroundings. Ai computers are very smart they program them their self. But for now Ai is not able to feel. In simple words: Ai has no feelings. Some company's a interduecing Ai robot's ameca is a Ai robot. Boston dynamics and Tesla are some of big companies which are working on Ai robots.
Is my information is right or wrong? Guide me!
Follow me for more interesting information.
My age is just 14 yrs.

0 Likes
14 Comments
Techplayer
Active Level 6
Community Guidelines
Ameca is name of an Ai robot
0 Likes
DrMustjab
Active Level 8
Community Guidelines
Age 14, u thinking about AI. 🤔
0 Likes
Techplayer
Active Level 6
Community Guidelines
Sir is iam not doing right?
So please guide me.
0 Likes
DrMustjab
Active Level 8
Community Guidelines
Good, but major focus on studies.
0 Likes
Techplayer
Active Level 6
Community Guidelines
Yes sir.
0 Likes
Salimo34
Active Level 5
Community Guidelines
Age Q bataty ho loser. Sasta nasha
0 Likes
Faizanii
Active Level 6
Community Guidelines
Gey ai
0 Likes
Community Guidelines
I don't think so. Ai meant to have intelligence, But nowadays, we are not seeing, and I am not hoping for this in the near future. Every Socalled ai is not an actual ai, and they are just trainees that are trained on a particular set of data to do things like when you seee this, it means this; when you listen to this, then it is this, and do that. When you seee an obstacle, then do this. They can't think and do stuff on their bases. They will check whether this is in their coding or not. And I also do not believe in Sophia like robots. But appreciate their developers. They are intelligent but not like humans, at least yet.
And I understand they are not meant to take over us. They are meant just to assist us. But few of them are capable of this.
But I don't know about the future. And I don't need to know.
3 4 did ki zindgi hai kal parso mar jana hai apnay maqsad ko mat bolo. Make plans for forever, not for a few years. And I believe that the heart does go on.
Techplayer
Active Level 6
Community Guidelines
Sir i like your reply.
Thank you for guiding me.
0 Likes