Original topic:

Call Recorder in Samsung A53

(Topic created on: 12-26-2022 12:01 AM)
Bin_Ameer
Active Level 2
Options
Tech Expert
I bought a New Samsung A53, running Android 12 and it has automatic call recorder.
Now i got Android 13 update, and I am worrying😔 this call record function will not be available if i update to Android 13.

Experts, pls tell me what will happen on the above👆
11 Comments
Dihane_M
Expert Level 5
Tech Expert
Now days new version of Samsung phones get imported from Europe countries.Goverment doesn't approve call recording in Europe countries.
That's why call recording option is not
available.

If my answer was helpful please click the 3 dots on the right and click accept solution🙂😊
Tech Expert
Me also face this problem 😑
0 Likes
Bin_Ameer
Active Level 2
Tech Expert
You installed Android 13, call recorder option not there?
0 Likes
Tech Expert
No , after android 13 call recorder option not show
0 Likes
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Tech Expert
Because of hardware limitations, some options may be removed in the Android 13 update that is released on your Galaxy device.

In the case of Android 12, it has removed the main features of some mid-range Galaxy devices like Smart View and disables other key functions in the camera settings.
0 Likes
Bin_Ameer
Active Level 2
Tech Expert
I asked solution for the call recorder.
0 Likes
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Tech Expert
You may download the automatic call recording app that is available on Google PlayStore. Take a look at this link to download.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=il.co.smedia.callrecorder.yoni

Be sure to click the 3 dots and " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Thanks... 👍
0 Likes
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Tech Expert
Sometimes ads are displayed in the apps. Therefore, follow these steps to block ads from apps!

Go to Settings >> Connections >> More connections >> Private DNS >> Select Private DNS provider hostname >> type "dns.adguard.com" and tap save.

Unfortunately, it is not able to block advertisements on Facebook and YouTube. In addition, if you tap to watch the ads to earn rewards in some games the trick will not work.Screenshot_20221226_133317_Samsung Members_1000053927_1672041821.jpgScreenshot_20221226_133322_Samsung Members_1000053928_1672041815.jpg