Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Issue of screen mirroring with my tv

(Topic created on: 01-29-2022 01:15 AM)
snowrisesback
Active Level 5
Options
TV
I dunno why but when I touch smart view on my phone my phone detecting my TV (Samsung TV series 7) but my TV does not accept my phone when I clicked screen mirroring on my ios device it mirrors faster than a thunderbolt 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GAJAN_Rajasek
Expert Level 5
TV
Hi bro,
there are a few and simple ways to help you fix this issue.

Try to restart your devices, both your TV and your phone.

Pair and connect your phone to your TV with the same WiFi.

Reboot the WiFi router.

Turn off your TV’s Bluetooth.

Try to use a third-party screen mirroring tool. Here ApowerMirror and Letsview are recommended.

Link:- https://letsview.com/

View solution in context

3 Comments
Solution
GAJAN_Rajasek
Expert Level 5
TV
Hi bro,
there are a few and simple ways to help you fix this issue.

Try to restart your devices, both your TV and your phone.

Pair and connect your phone to your TV with the same WiFi.

Reboot the WiFi router.

Turn off your TV’s Bluetooth.

Try to use a third-party screen mirroring tool. Here ApowerMirror and Letsview are recommended.

Link:- https://letsview.com/
GAJAN_Rajasek
Expert Level 5
TV
Hi friend
Try this

Mirror your TV with Smart View

Important: Make sure your TV is turned on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your phone. Some TVs may require you to switch inputs or turn on screen mirroring. Compatibility with non-Samsung TVs may vary or may not be available. Check your TV's user manual for specific details. SmartView is not an app you download on your phone and is located in the Quick settings panel.

Make a big statement by projecting photos or videos from your phone or tablet onto your TV. You can also do the opposite and stream your TV to your phone's or tablet's screen!

Open the Quick settings panel by swiping down from the top of the screen using two fingers. Then swipe to and tap the Smart View icon.

Note: If the Smart View icon does not appear, try swiping left. If it still doesn't appear, your device may not be compatible, or it may need to be added to the panel.

Tap your TV from the list of Available devices, and then tap Start now. If prompted, enter a PIN or allow access to complete the connection.

Your device's screen will now appear on the TV.

If you want to stream the TV's screen to your phone or tablet, you can do just that if the TV supports it. Navigate back to the Smart View main page, tap Other device → Phone, and then select your TV.

To switch back, tap Phone → Other device.

TV
Bro if you have Samsung Dex on your device try running that and see if the tv will accept Dex. These issues might resolve on its own. If your tv is connected to wifi, you might have to check if there is enough data for the connection as well. If not a 3rd party dongle maybe needed. To be honest these issues solve themselves automatically sometimes. Thats been my experience. I hope ur issue ressolves too 😊