Original topic:

Samsung pay in Saudi Arabia

(Topic created on: 09-09-2023 02:41 AM)
Abdullah_Alem
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Pay
We want the Samsung Pay feature to be available in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, so that it makes it easier for us to make payments from the watch and use all the features of our devices. And since Samsung is a large, strong and safe company, we are fully prepared to trust Samsung.

Thanks

46 Comments
Samsung Pay
😢 ...... 😢 🥲🥲 🥺🥺
Samsung Pay
I'm using nomo bank I can use Google pay ... soon Samsung pay will support google-wallet-2023-ap-hero_1000056449_1689054173.jpgScreenshot_20230516_100227_One UI Home.jpgScreenshot_20230516_100851_Google Play services.jpgScreenshot_20230516_100958_Google Play services.jpg
Abdullah_Alem
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
I'm using mada pay put it's not supported by galaxy watch .
I Will try to these applcations .. thank you so mutch💖
Samsung Pay
Yes 👍
0 Likes
Members_ichR9Cs
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay

Hello, Did you find a way to add payment system to galaxy watch 

0 Likes
Samsung Pay
Unfortunately nomo bank is only available in Kuwait 🇰🇼 UAE 🇦🇪 right now if you want them to add in Saudi Arabia 🇸🇦 ask them when they will open registration in Saudi Arabia their account in (Instagram) (twitter) is ( @Nomo_bank ) u can ask them same time ask them about Samsung pay when will be supported with nomo card
Abdullah_Alem
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
Ok thanks 🤩 I will try to message him
Samsung Pay
Yes and ask them when Samsung pay will be supported with nomo card as well
0 Likes
Samsung Pay
The problem with Samsung wallet is Mada Saudi Central Bank provided Mada which they say is enough no need Google pay/Samsung pay no need 🤔 Mada os very very bad payment app