Original topic:

How Can I Claim free Display Replacement for Galaxy S22Ultra

(Topic created on: 04-24-2024 06:33 PM)
RISKYTAP722
Active Level 9
Options
Samsung Health
My Galaxy S22 Ultra Suddenly got that Greenline On the display 

I have tried Everything I could do by the software side yet still nothing positive 😕 

I have heard
There are Free screen replacement for S21 Ultra/ S22 Ultra (for only Ultra versions) 

Where can I claim it...?

My S22 Ultra is TRCSL Approved device 
Bought from Singagiri 
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🥺😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
7 Comments
Nad77
Active Level 3
Samsung Health
Contact one of Samsung service centers. There was a free screen replacement offer a few months back, but I'm not sure if it is still the case
RISKYTAP722
Active Level 9
Samsung Health
Could you please advise me on the specific Samsung service center that I should visit?
0 Likes
Nad77
Active Level 3
Samsung Health
One on the Bambalapitiya, I think it's run by the JKOA. There is another one next to the Union Place Sinhagiri showroom
RISKYTAP722
Active Level 9
Samsung Health
Alright, I'm heading there tomorrow. l, I must fix this or move to another device 😅
RISKYTAP722
Active Level 9
Samsung Health
Person Offered me his iPhone 11 Pro max to this S22 Ultra with greenline

His iPhone is in perfect condition, with no errors. 89% Battery health also

I hate apple 🍎 UI is **bleep** in it..

Is this a worth offer?
0 Likes
Members_q66AoL7
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

don't waste time taking your device to the service center. They will deny your free repair claim saying its a hardware issue. i had the same issue and took into the service center in Bambalapitiya which is managed by "The phone company" where they denied it without even doing an inspection of the device.  Overall, I will not be returning to use a Samsung device again given how bad their aftersales service is

RISKYTAP722
Active Level 9
Samsung Health
I have met them. JKAO,
For me, they didn't deny.. they said they would contact me ASAP and they could provide me with a solution

They said my device has it's hardware issue, not my fault, and they will fix it for free, but service charges apply (RS5000.00)
0 Likes