Original topic:

Touch - Retouch : Photo editing tool

(Topic created on: 01-31-2022 04:48 AM)
Dr_Sadesh_Abey
Expert Level 5
Options
Others
Wanted to share this amazing app that I've been using for a couple of years now. Its called Touch - Retouch.

I know many of the newer samsung phones support object eraser. I think that is a really convenient way of removing unwanted people or things from your image very quickly straight from the gallery.

Touch retouch takes it to another level. You have much more comtrol over what you erase. Its intelligent to remove only lines or just small areas.

I'm not saying this app is perfect. It definitely has flaws and issues when figuring out what to replace the erased area with. But this is definitely a very complete app.

I'm sharing it mostly for our members who don't have object eraser on their phones.

Also I'm sharing because I've seen some images on galaxy gallery that can definitely use a bit of object erasing. Hope you all enjoy this app as much as me. 

If you have any questions please feel free to comment or messag me.

As always this is not an app i made, nor am i paid to tell u about it. Its just something that i find very useful and i hope u will too.

Screenshot_20220131-175822_Google Play Store.jpg

Source 

18 Comments
GAJAN_Rajasek
Expert Level 5
Others
Wowww. Great information.
Thanks buddy
Others
You're welcome bro 🙏
snowrisesback
Active Level 5
Others
What's the advantage of using that bruh
Others
Advantage is, it has specific features other than just object removal. Like blemish removal, lime removal, a clone stamp. It gives more control over the object removal process
snowrisesback
Active Level 5
Others
This must be helpful appreciate it
Others
Glad u think so bro, try and see. Here's a pic of the interface to get an idea Screenshot_20220131-203318_Retouch.jpg
snowrisesback
Active Level 5
Others
Damnn nicely captured
Others
Oh thanks bro 😅, just posted it as an example
Others
Amazing 👏, one ui 4 has this feature inbuilt but we haven't so i tried some applications but i could find any good apps and i will try it 😀. so brother Thank you for your valuable informations 🤩 🤜