Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Portable monitor

(Topic created on: 01-18-2022 11:49 PM)
Aroshana
Active Level 2
Options
Others
Is there a Samsung portable monitor for Samsung dex? (Or a recommended one)

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GAJAN_Rajasek
Expert Level 5
Others
Hi friend,
Samsung Dex is a brand new incredible piece of technology that let's you use your mobile phone in different ways to enable multi-tasking and increase productivity.

Samsung Dex is initially launched in 2017, however back then It was missing the many capabilities It currently has.................................

Additionally, in 2019, Samsung updated the technology with DeX for PC. With this new update, now you can connect to your DeX device from your PC or Mac@

Samsung DeX is a great piece of technology which eliminates carrying around additional tablets or laptops. Instead we highly recommend getting portable monitors which are much more affordable.

Samsung portable monitors below 👇 👇 👇

1. LEOPOW Upgraded 15.6 Portable Monitor

2. UPERFECT 15.6 4K Portable Monitor

3. ASUS 15.6 Portable Monitor

4. UPERFECT 13.3 Portable Monitor

Apart from this###

Samsung DeX is Samsung’s desktop-mode software that lets you turn your Galaxy S or Tab device into a portable PC.

Running Samsung DeX under Windows 10/macOS requires downloading Samsung’s DeX for PC software. Previously, you could only run DeX for PC with a wired connection between your Galaxy device and your PC. However, the Galaxy S21 supports running DeX for PC wirelessly, so long as both your PC and your phone are on the same wireless network....

(((( Tab s7 and above it))))).....

Thank you.

If you find any help with my answer, click on 3 dots and click on "Accept solution.....

View solution in context

Solution
Others
Hi if u are looking for a device to power dex, you should take a look at NexDock. Quite an interesting concept. Also almost any portable monitor or tv that either has wireless support or USB can support Dex.

If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution.

Thanks 😊😊

View solution in context

2 Comments
Solution
GAJAN_Rajasek
Expert Level 5
Others
Hi friend,
Samsung Dex is a brand new incredible piece of technology that let's you use your mobile phone in different ways to enable multi-tasking and increase productivity.

Samsung Dex is initially launched in 2017, however back then It was missing the many capabilities It currently has.................................

Additionally, in 2019, Samsung updated the technology with DeX for PC. With this new update, now you can connect to your DeX device from your PC or Mac@

Samsung DeX is a great piece of technology which eliminates carrying around additional tablets or laptops. Instead we highly recommend getting portable monitors which are much more affordable.

Samsung portable monitors below 👇 👇 👇

1. LEOPOW Upgraded 15.6 Portable Monitor

2. UPERFECT 15.6 4K Portable Monitor

3. ASUS 15.6 Portable Monitor

4. UPERFECT 13.3 Portable Monitor

Apart from this###

Samsung DeX is Samsung’s desktop-mode software that lets you turn your Galaxy S or Tab device into a portable PC.

Running Samsung DeX under Windows 10/macOS requires downloading Samsung’s DeX for PC software. Previously, you could only run DeX for PC with a wired connection between your Galaxy device and your PC. However, the Galaxy S21 supports running DeX for PC wirelessly, so long as both your PC and your phone are on the same wireless network....

(((( Tab s7 and above it))))).....

Thank you.

If you find any help with my answer, click on 3 dots and click on "Accept solution.....
Solution
Others
Hi if u are looking for a device to power dex, you should take a look at NexDock. Quite an interesting concept. Also almost any portable monitor or tv that either has wireless support or USB can support Dex.

If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution.

Thanks 😊😊