Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

OneUI 4.0 Update

(Topic created on: 05-23-2022 06:41 AM)
Andith
Active Level 1
Options
Others
Did someone get the OneUI 4.0 for Samsung A32 4G Device. I didn't receive it yet. I Wanna know about it. 👋😶 

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Others
Hi,
Kindly note that you will be receiving the update latest by next month cause for most of the devices it was delivered in Mind of April and for few in May and some will be receiving it june
As for the information thats on their site

https://www.sammobile.com/news/android-12-one-ui-4-1-update-lands-on-galaxy-a32-5g/
If you found my comment useful, kindly click on the 3 dots and select "Accept Solution"
Thank you so much 😊Screenshot_20220425-073844_Samsung Members_42591_1650852537.jpgScreenshot_20220429-075704_Samsung Internet.jpg

View solution in context

Solution
Others
Ok so from what i was reading online, they will directly upgrade u to 4.1 instead of just 4.

The update has already rolled out for the 5G version. The 4G version should be seeing it very soon. Thats what was there for now.

I hope u will be patient 😊

If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution.

Thanks 😊😊

View solution in context

Solution
Others
Sure bro no problem. If you have any other questions, feel free to post them here. Would be glad to help u out 😊

View solution in context

9 Comments
Solution
Others
Hi,
Kindly note that you will be receiving the update latest by next month cause for most of the devices it was delivered in Mind of April and for few in May and some will be receiving it june
As for the information thats on their site

https://www.sammobile.com/news/android-12-one-ui-4-1-update-lands-on-galaxy-a32-5g/
If you found my comment useful, kindly click on the 3 dots and select "Accept Solution"
Thank you so much 😊Screenshot_20220425-073844_Samsung Members_42591_1650852537.jpgScreenshot_20220429-075704_Samsung Internet.jpg
Andith
Active Level 1
Others
Thank you Soo much ❤️
Others
You're welcome 😍❤️
Others
Hi are u talking about 4.0 or 4.1?
Andith
Active Level 1
Others
About 4.0 😕 cuz my device is A32 4G. Screenshot_20220524-123918_Settings.png
Solution
Others
Ok so from what i was reading online, they will directly upgrade u to 4.1 instead of just 4.

The update has already rolled out for the 5G version. The 4G version should be seeing it very soon. Thats what was there for now.

I hope u will be patient 😊

If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution.

Thanks 😊😊
Andith
Active Level 1
Others
Thank you soo much ❤️
Solution
Others
Sure bro no problem. If you have any other questions, feel free to post them here. Would be glad to help u out 😊
Andith
Active Level 1
Others
Yeah, Sure. 😊❤️ Thank you again.