Original topic:

Mobile Phone Radiator

(Topic created on: 10-28-2021 10:54 PM)
Dr_Sadesh_Abey
Expert Level 5
Options
Others
Hello everyone, 

I wanted to share this really cool product with you guys. 
Maybe some of you have already bought it or seen it. I came across this some time ago but only bought it recently. It is not sponsored in any way.

It is a phone radiator. It is fixed externally to the phone and u have to have a charger or power bank connected to power the device. Basically it has a powerful fan inside that pulls heat from out processors and radiates it out and keeps the device cool for longer.

As you know we are part of the world that gets shipped mainly with Exynos chips and they have terrible overheating issues sometimes. My Note 20 ultra gets heated very quickly when i play games or use the camera. As a result of overheating, the CPU will reduce screen brightness and overall performance to maintain the heat from going any higher. Also overheating can affect battery life negatively in the long run.

This attachment is a really good solution for that. I did some testing (not a lot yet) but usually my phone can go to even 40 degrees celcius and with this fan on it reduced it to 35 or less. It means that we can have longer gaming sessions and do our work without being affected by throttling of the CPU.

I even use it while charging my phone just to keep the CPU cooler because fast charging and super fast charging tend to raise the internal temperature while charging up the devices very quickly.

This particular one i got from Aliexpress and it cost about 500 or 600 LKR. there are many. 

Negatives
  • There is a small sound from the fan that maybe annoying to some, but its ok for me.
  • Also since it attaches to the back of the device its a bit of an added weight and size, which u have to get used to.
  • Shipping takes a long time (close to a month)
  • Have to give external power to the fan for it to work.

Like.i said its not an advertisement. Its something I've started to use and i thought I'd educate anyone who doesn't know about it.

Hope.it helps someone. Feel free to comment or message me for more information. 

Have a great day 😀 

7 Comments
nipoo
Expert Level 5
Others
Great!
Others
👍
hacker18Mer0
Active Level 3
Others
😍