Original topic:

Hi

(Topic created on: 10-09-2022 01:37 AM)
W-IIIIXI
Active Level 3
Options
Others
Hi guys, i forgot to introduce myself. I just joined the samsung members community. :)
4 Comments
Dihane_M
Expert Level 5
Others
Hi welcome to Samsung member's 😊❤️
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Others
Welcome to Samsung members! 😁

️It is an open platform for all users of Samsung products/services. You may find things like Samsung related news/advice here.

️Additionally, you can share news or advice related to Samsung that you know with other members.

️And if you have an issue regarding Samsung products/services, you can find solutions from it.

️If you know of a solution to the questions put by the other members, you can also talk about it.

️You can share the photos/videos you capture from the Samsung device by choosing the Galaxy Gallery category.

️At the same time, you can take part in the contest organised by Samsung Sri Lanka and win awards.

Remain active within this community... 👍
mahzal
Active Level 9
Others
Enter a personalized experience where you can connect with and learn from other Samsung users, plus optimize your device for the best performance. You’ll find expert advice on getting the most out of your Galaxy, whether you want to learn advanced Camera tips or just how to configure basic settings. Get more and do more with your Galaxy, all in one easy-to-use app
Janith842
Expert Level 5
Others
Hi Welcome to Samsung Members. 😊❤️