Original topic:

Gcam For Budget Devices..πŸ˜€

(Topic created on: 04-13-2022 06:20 AM)
GalaxyM11User
Active Level 8
Options
Others
This is an older version of Regular Gcam.Its not a go version.but Gcam go Has more features than this.but this Gcam has A better image optimizing algorithm(HDR+) than Gcam Go.The photos captured using This Gcam,doesn't need a edit(try if its wrong🀣)πŸ˜….Because of that image optimizing algorithm ...πŸ˜ƒ

You Can see some screenshots below.they show you the best settings of this Gcam(May be its best for DaytimeπŸ™‚.Night time...*bleep* .....πŸ₯²)But you can capture better photos than samsung camera in the dark..

Unfortunately,I can't attach comparisons between samsung camera and This Gcam...sorry...πŸ₯²πŸ₯΄

The things that i circled are,

The icon with - / + this controls the exposure...

The icon with timer ...I think you know what can do it..πŸ˜…

The icon with HDR+....you must select the icon in my screenshot.it is the main thingπŸ™‚.

Tap on icon to change to another..

By tapping on settings you can open the Gcam settings.

Lens blur may work on Some devices.....not every device.πŸ˜…

Slow motion doesnt work....

But try both...if its work,comment...πŸ€—

β€’Make all the settings like these in screenshots...

Turn on night sight.it will help to capture better photos in dark..πŸ˜€

Note:-
This Gcam Only Compatible with The devices with 13MP Main Camera..Not be higher,Not be lower than 13MP...

Some devices like M01,M01s doesn't comepatible with this because of some software limitations..😐

Fixing Some Bugs..

After capturing a photo ,its started to process HDR+.(you can see a notification)

The bug is ,sometimes it doesn't process HDR+.So,You can see the notification for more informationa.if the notification progress bar stucked,then it is the bugπŸ˜….but we can fix it by force stopping the app.and its gone..πŸ€—

Comment Your Captures usimg this Gcam..

Gcam Download link...

Install as a normal apk..😊

Thank You...!πŸ€—

14 Comments
Ravija11027
Expert Level 5
Others
Wow Great Tutorial πŸ™ŒπŸ‘πŸ€©
GalaxyM11User
Active Level 8
Others
ΰΆ…ΰΆ΄ΰ·’ ΰΆšΰ·œΰ·„ΰ·œΰΆΈΰΆ­ΰ·Š Great ࢭࢸා sago.. 🀣Great ΰΆšΰ·ƒΰ·ŠΰΆ§ΰ·’ΰΆΊ ΰΆ―ΰ·™ΰΆ±ΰ·ŠΰΆ±ΰ·™ Great Tutorials ΰΆ±ΰ·™..πŸ€£πŸ™‚
Ravija11027
Expert Level 5
Others
πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ elm
Others
Nice ✌️
GalaxyM11User
Active Level 8
Others
😊😁
Others
Great info πŸ‘πŸ»