Original topic:

Bixby hacker

(Topic created on: 04-14-2020 09:32 PM)
HarithaKaushan
Active Level 3
Options
Others
I’m hoping someone can help me out! I keep getting a pop up when my screen is locked saying ‘bixby voice not yet set up, to use bixby voice unlock phone then press bixby key again to start setup’ but it does it by itself and appears like every 10 seconds (I wish that was an exaggeration) and is draining my battery! Any ideas how to stop it? I tried to set it up then it changed to the bixby symbol and was listening to me every 10 seconds instead of the above message! I feel like I’ve tried everything. It only does it when the screen is locked, apart from then, no issues. Please help,
16 Comments
Others
resetted the phone 🤔
0 Likes
Others
I have turned off every bixby setting imaginable, I have used paid third party software to remap the button to do nothing under any circumstance, but I cannot for the life of me get rid of these lockscreen notifications/bixby constantly turning itself on and listening to me. Besides being creepy as hell, incredibly frustrating to not be able to opt out of or turn off completely, it leaves me with a battery that doesn't even last me the day.
0 Likes
bimsath
Active Level 6
Others
update the Bixby app
0 Likes
Others
yes.
0 Likes
bimsath
Active Level 6
Others