Original topic:

Worthy?

(Topic created on: 11-14-2022 07:25 AM)
Thevindu
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Is Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G Refurbished ( grade 3 ) worth for LKR 120,000 ( buying from UK )
4 Comments
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Even if it is refurbished as Ranod brother said in his previous answer, there are a few manufacturing issues in the S20 series, especially in displays. However, try the S21 series.

If we compared Galaxy S20 Plus and Galaxy S21 Plus the two devices have a lot in common, but I would recommend the Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus.

There are plenty of reasons to consider Galaxy S21 Plus which is the best for the price these days relative to Galaxy S20 Plus.

For more information on the comparison of specifications, refer to the link below.

https://m.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=10625&idPhone2=10041

Be sure to click the 3 dots and " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Thanks... 👍Screenshot_20221114_212354_1000039000_1668441234.jpg
Thevindu
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thanks I'll consider that 💙😊👍
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Hi... Samsung has an official refurbished program for old devices. In this program, they repair the device if needed and replace the battery. All the repairs are done by Samsung certified technicians with genuine parts. Plus, they offer 1 year company warranty also for refurbished devices with this program. But as far I know, this program is only available in the US. However, check whether if this program is available in UK.

But there're some manufacturing issues in S20 series. Especially in displays.
Like @Sha_zan said, It would be ideal if you could get S21+. Also S21 series is eligible for 4 years of Android upgrades and 5 years of security updates. S20 only 3 years of Android upgrades and 4 years of security updates.
Thevindu
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
😊👍
0 Likes