Original topic:

S23 Ultra audio quality not up to expectations

(Topic created on: 11-15-2023 09:26 PM)
LuciferV
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi,
I recently bought an S23 Ultra and found out that it sounds rather poor. 
I had a Poco F3 and an S9+ before that. And when I compared F3 with S9+, the S9+ sounded waaaay better than the Poco. The bass and mids were amazing!
But now, when I compare my S23 Ultra and the Poco, still the Poco sounds better! Idk why! 😕 
This happens when I connect it to a Bluetooth device btw! Like the car audio setup and JBL Flip 6, both works really well with the Poco. 
Any ideas? 😕
3 Comments
kavinuanusara
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
It's disappointing that you're experiencing sound quality issues with your S23 Ultra. Bluetooth audio performance can be influenced by various factors, including device settings, software updates, and even the specific Bluetooth profiles supported by your phone and connected devices.

You might want to check if your S23 Ultra has the latest software updates and explore audio settings on your phone. Additionally, ensure that the Bluetooth codecs used by both your phone and connected devices are compatible and set appropriately.

LuciferV
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thank man! Will give above a try! I still didn't upgrade to OneUI 6! Let's hope it might fix this!
0 Likes