Original topic:

Repairing costs

(Topic created on: 04-15-2022 12:26 PM)
Senzeh
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
How much will it be cost to replace the display of a Galaxy S10 device and to repair the Volume down button (button not working. It seems like it is stucked inside)? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy S
Kindly note that there are two grades of displays, since I also did replace mine once..

1. That comes original from the factory as thired party.
2. The other is from China the , less in pixel density and HDR.

So cost wise 1st option would ve around 55k the original the 2nd is kind of the original but less so it will be around 42k.

If the wolume button is down need to replace the housing button and the volume bord riddon depending on which has been waisted. If both need to be replaced it will cost Lkr3500 if only the ribbon it will cost lKr2300..

If you found my comment useful, kindly click on the 3 dots and select "Accept Solution"
Thank you so much 😊

View solution in context

7 Comments
Galaxy S
Please contact nearest samsung repair centre😃. my idea is, the repair cost will be 40k - 60k but idk what about currently prices 😶
Senzeh
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thanx bro
Galaxy S
60K+ 😐
Senzeh
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thanx bro
Solution
Galaxy S
Kindly note that there are two grades of displays, since I also did replace mine once..

1. That comes original from the factory as thired party.
2. The other is from China the , less in pixel density and HDR.

So cost wise 1st option would ve around 55k the original the 2nd is kind of the original but less so it will be around 42k.

If the wolume button is down need to replace the housing button and the volume bord riddon depending on which has been waisted. If both need to be replaced it will cost Lkr3500 if only the ribbon it will cost lKr2300..

If you found my comment useful, kindly click on the 3 dots and select "Accept Solution"
Thank you so much 😊
Senzeh
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thank you for the detailed answer 😍
Galaxy S
You're welcome 😊 🙏🏻