Original topic:

Galaxy S23 Pre order

(Topic created on: 02-02-2023 09:01 PM)
_Pasindu_Nirmal_
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Looks like S23 series pre order has already begun.
S23U for 476,999 LKR. But only 2 colours available. Balck & Green only. Anyone found out Cream colour or any other?
16 Comments
Galaxy S
Don't think other colours coming to SL officially... Gotta say that the pre order price surprised me 😂 But for 8GB is the case 🥲
Galaxy S
No it's actually 12GB, Samsung is the only place says 8GB, others 12GB, even in Samsung India it's12GB. I think it may be 12GB. Price is cool, but colours **bleep** honestly. Only Black & Green.....
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Yes... just checked on Dialog & Daraz. They also offer the 12GB for same price. Softlogic & Samsung 8GB. 😐
Seems like this time also plus version not coming to here
Galaxy S
Yeah. 8GB is not possible since asian countries receive the 12GB all the time I guess. I think it's a error in Samsung SL & Softlogic.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Samsung confirmed it was a mistake and should be 12GB
Galaxy S
LOL. Hey bro? What is the 2nd hand market for S22U? X Mobile in Liberty Plaza offers maximum of 250K. Man that **bleep**. Almost 150K less than the price I bought and I have to pay more than 250K for S23U...
Galaxy S
No idea about the 2nd hand prices bro. But I think it's better to sell directly to someone else without selling to a shop. Btw, S22 Ultra is still great ne bro... Keep it little longer 🔥
Galaxy S
I have that green line phobia....😂💔
Galaxy S
😂💔
0 Likes