Original topic:

Extended Warranty For S22 Ultra - Not Eligible

(Topic created on: 11-30-2022 09:23 PM)
Isuuru_
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Dear Team, 

I'm Isuru Fernando and I bought a S22 Ultra from an authorized Retailer for Samsung (Master Mobile-Negombo). I pre-ordered and received around March 2022.

I had 180 days to purchase the extended warranty from the date of purchase/started using after breaking seal pack, But unfortunately the company marketing team said there was a hold in giving out the warranty for the devices (Proof attachment on Samsung WhatsApp number in April 2022), and they will reach out to me when they started to giving again so I can purchase it (Extended warranty only). 

Samsung official Instagram page posted they are giving out the extended warranty again, therefore when I type my IMEI number on the website to purchase it says I'm not eligible for it because I have passed 180 days from date of purchase/date I started using, But it's not my fault that company did not giving the warranty and had it on hold at that time period. 

Please help me resolve this issue, I only want to buy a warranty for my new phone.
1 Comment
Galaxy S
Hi Isuru,
Sorry to hear that. I think it's better to get a solution or a clarification from Samsung Sri Lanka officials about this. Thus, if you have not contacted them yet, write your concern to support.lk@samsung.com with your contact details or drop a direct message to the Admin/Community Manager of this platform.