Original topic:

After update android 13

(Topic created on: 11-20-2022 11:27 PM)
WhiteHeart0
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hi iam mohamed iam using s21 5g reguler version after updated android 13 i can see only charging on display even on super fast and fast charging on my phone, so pl let me know this is a problem or what ? And i contacted live chat samsung they are saying this is android 13 issue and they will work on that 
5 Comments
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
I think that issue might be with its software. (Bug)

I suggest you to Factory Reset your Galaxy device. But make sure to have all the backup files before performing it.

Use the steps below to perform Factory Reset on your Galaxy device.
Go to Settings > General & Backup and reset > Factory data reset > Reset device > Tap Delete all.

If you still find bugs and other problems after doing it all, it will likely be solved by future security patch updates.

Be sure to click the 3 dots and " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Thanks... 👍
0 Likes
WhiteHeart0
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
i think factory reset no need and i have updated all and using like normal user and some of other customers faced this issue on old android versions also
Samsung live chat support saying this is totally samsung side issue and some others saying first showing super fast charging and just showing charging so still that is super fast charging so

We want to check time of charge first and dont say other customers to factory reset that is not solution for all problem if the problem on software then we cant solve from our side samsung updates side they must fix
0 Likes
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
If you knew the way to solve the problem, then why do you still ask. I went out of my way to solve it. If it doesn't work, it's up to you. Definitely, factory reset solves all sorts of problems. If you are not clear on this search just in YouTube or other sites to clarify if I am mistaken...😁
0 Likes
Dihane_M
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Try a factory reset if it still doesn't work kindly send a error report to Samsung using 'error report' in support.to do that click support >scroll down>click error report>type your issue>upload some proof>click the icon one the right corner to send it .
Then patiently wait till the next security update

If my answer was helpful please click the 3 dots on the right and click accept solution 🙂 😊
Members_wEjJlDB
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Hi.

I have S20 Ultra and I just updated the phone and I have the same issue!

I tried different chargers that all supported Fast and Super Fast charging with the same cables and non of them work. 

i tried Diagnostics with Samsung Members App, it says:
Cable charging: Normal
Charging Speed: Fast charging

but in the scroll down, it shows Charging ( 1h .. until full ) slow charge. 

Did you find a way to fix this? 

Regards. 

0 Likes