Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Update problem🥲

(Topic created on: 04-05-2022 07:16 PM)
Dhanuja3
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy Note
Performance has dropped significantly after one ui 4.1 update in note 10+ 5G. And i met some lag. can anyone give a solution for this bug?

Before an update

After an update

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy Note
I think better to reset and try... 😐 before that update all apps and see 🙄

View solution in context

Solution
Galaxy Note
It's due to the new installation process with the previous installation files which might have not being removed. So the process still occupied to release and start fresh it would be better to give a Setting reset if that doesn't work clear all the cash files by putting it in to Android Recovery mode

https://youtu.be/JVzrO_mFP0A
When your are putting it to recovery first switch off the phone plug the phone as soon as you plug it press the power button and volume down button until it falls to boot loop and then let go of the buttons.

If you found my comment useful, kindly click on the 3 dots and select "Accept Solution"
Thank you so much 😊

View solution in context

5 Comments
Solution
Galaxy Note
I think better to reset and try... 😐 before that update all apps and see 🙄
Dhanuja3
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
I will bro
Thanks 😊
Solution
Galaxy Note
It's due to the new installation process with the previous installation files which might have not being removed. So the process still occupied to release and start fresh it would be better to give a Setting reset if that doesn't work clear all the cash files by putting it in to Android Recovery mode

https://youtu.be/JVzrO_mFP0A
When your are putting it to recovery first switch off the phone plug the phone as soon as you plug it press the power button and volume down button until it falls to boot loop and then let go of the buttons.

If you found my comment useful, kindly click on the 3 dots and select "Accept Solution"
Thank you so much 😊
Dhanuja3
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
I will try it. Thanks
Galaxy Note
You're welcome bud ❤️