Original topic:

The M21 is better than M31.

(Topic created on: 08-11-2020 11:14 AM)
LinoTech
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
🔷I have a M21 and  I gotta say you geeks it is one of the best "price to performance" smartphone out there in the market with a beautiful topnotch Super Amoled display with 60z along with 4k @30fps. If you have the budget to afford a M31 go for it but if you are rational like me,I highly recommend you the M21,trust me you won't regret after you buy it.
🔹Talking about some more specifications you get 4 gegs of ram with 64 gb.
A triple camera set-up with;48 mp main camera,8mp ultra-wide and 5mp depth sensor along with a 20mp selfie camera.Above all a beastly 6000mah battery more than enough to keep you going for 24hrs with 15w fast charging brick.Trust me the build quality of the M21 is very good so it'll survive a drop from your pocket thanks to the corning gorilla glass 3 protection.
🔹 As a amateur photographer I have no complaints about the camera set-up in the M21 but rather found it appealing.You could get the job done with this device and it works well the third party content creating apps and with external gimbals.
🔹Though the M31 is expensive, it has many similarities with the M21,but u get a 64mp main camera,32mp selfie and a add.macro lense with 6 gegs of ram & 128 gb storage if i am correct.
🔹Psst.guys don't fall for the numbers we are  talking about exynos and not Bionic13,(if u know u know)  not even snapdragon 865. 
🔹So talking about the similarities u get the same battery,same screen and same processor.So nothing exciting about  paying more for the M31.
🔷When you making the next move "Be smart".Go for the M21 without any hassle.🔥👍🔥

#Looking forward for the M50 release.
🔺💠Follow me for more content like this💠🔺
My word your decesion.

2 Comments
chathura17
Active Level 9
Galaxy M
Of corse i also brought a m21 its awesome
chathura17
Active Level 9
Galaxy M