Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy M01 Core Battery Drain

(Topic created on: 07-12-2021 07:12 PM)
TharushaIndumina
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy M
I just bought a Samsung Galaxy M01 Core Phone 3 weeks ago. Now it drains the battery quickly. When charging at 100, the battery drops to 95 after not using it for an hour. Is there a problem with the phone?

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Hiruka_NU
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
I think Its normal bro.මගෙ එකත් එහෙම තමා මගෙ නම් M11.ඒ උනාට Full charge කරල ටික වෙලාවක් පාවිච්චි නොකර හිටියත් බහිනවා😑

View solution in context

Solution
noahm
Active Level 8
Galaxy M

Check the background apps. Probably something is running in the background even though you are not using it. Keep your data and sync off.
From my experience, only like 1 or 2 % drains after  6 hours of not using the phone. It has been consistent for me.

View solution in context

Solution
Sacmeister
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Go to settings > Battery > see the usage ( the graph) tap it and you will see the percentage your display and each app is contributing to the battery drain.
If there's an app that is draining your battery, you can find that culprit here.

View solution in context

5 Comments
Solution
Hiruka_NU
Expert Level 5
Galaxy M
I think Its normal bro.මගෙ එකත් එහෙම තමා මගෙ නම් M11.ඒ උනාට Full charge කරල ටික වෙලාවක් පාවිච්චි නොකර හිටියත් බහිනවා😑
Galaxy M
මේකත් ඒ විදියමයි
Solution
noahm
Active Level 8
Galaxy M

Check the background apps. Probably something is running in the background even though you are not using it. Keep your data and sync off.
From my experience, only like 1 or 2 % drains after  6 hours of not using the phone. It has been consistent for me.

Galaxy M
Thanks For Replies
Solution
Sacmeister
Active Level 1
Galaxy M
Go to settings > Battery > see the usage ( the graph) tap it and you will see the percentage your display and each app is contributing to the battery drain.
If there's an app that is draining your battery, you can find that culprit here.