Original topic:

Battery Issue

(Topic created on: 01-12-2023 10:19 PM)
Pasindu_Sandaruwan
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy M
I use Galaxy m12 phone normaly. When im cheking diagnosis process , i can see there issue but I used phone normal now, charging speed ok. Can i help and what is this

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
It's possible the diagnosis provided by Samsung Members is incorrect, check battery health from other app or service and compare it. Check for any software updates or settings that may be affecting battery performance. If the problem persists, contact Samsung customer service or take it to an authorized service centre for further diagnosis.

Be sure to click the 3 dots and " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Thanks... 👍

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy M
What app did u use to diagnose the battery issue?

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Comments
Solution
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
It's possible the diagnosis provided by Samsung Members is incorrect, check battery health from other app or service and compare it. Check for any software updates or settings that may be affecting battery performance. If the problem persists, contact Samsung customer service or take it to an authorized service centre for further diagnosis.

Be sure to click the 3 dots and " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Thanks... 👍
0 Likes
Galaxy M
In settings device care , there no issue SmartSelect_20230113-122305_Device care_261170_1673592785.jpg
0 Likes
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Galaxy M
Then it looks like there's no problem at all.
0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy M
What app did u use to diagnose the battery issue?
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Samsung member
0 Likes
Galaxy M
If everything is fine and the battery seems alright, the only explanation i can give is that this is just a glitch inside the members app. Try restarting the phone and clearing cache of the members app and see if they say the same thing.
0 Likes
Galaxy M
Hi... If you don't feel any unusual battery drain or any other issue, probably could be a glitch like @Sadesh said. Clear the cache and data of the app and update the members' app if there are any updates available. And run the process after some times. 😊
0 Likes