Original topic:

Update

(Topic created on: 05-14-2022 09:57 PM)
Amr2008
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Please release one ui 4.1 update without Any battery and heating issues 😔😔😔😔😔 (my phone is Samsung galaxy A32)

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy A
Hi,

Check this out, now release in US

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.xda-developers.com/samsung-one-ui-4-1-update-arrives-on-u-s-galaxy-...

.If you found my comment useful, kindly click on the 3 dots and select "Accept Solution"
Thank you 👍.

View solution in context

Solution
Galaxy A
Hi...
I'm sure Samsung will make it as much as possible. But when you use a large amount of processing power and while you charging the device, heating is a normal thing. Here are a few tips to reduce the extra heat and save the battery.

First, if you have any unwanted apps or apps that are not used regularly, put into deep sleep or just uninstall them. So it won't take background processing and the battery power. Result will be less heating and increasing the battery.

Second, update all of your system apps from play store and Galaxy store. (Better you could update all the apps)

Third, try not to use the device while it charging.

Hope these steps will help to you 😊

View solution in context

Solution
Galaxy A
Hi 👋,
Don't worry about battery problem but worry about heating problems cause mainly it based on your usage pattern and chipset 😃 , so heating means battery drains very fast 🔋 so try to limit your device heating issue then it will fix battery issue 😊

If my comment is helpful for you accept my comment as a solution 🙂

View solution in context

7 Comments
Solution
Galaxy A
Hi,

Check this out, now release in US

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.xda-developers.com/samsung-one-ui-4-1-update-arrives-on-u-s-galaxy-...

.If you found my comment useful, kindly click on the 3 dots and select "Accept Solution"
Thank you 👍.
Solution
Galaxy A
Hi...
I'm sure Samsung will make it as much as possible. But when you use a large amount of processing power and while you charging the device, heating is a normal thing. Here are a few tips to reduce the extra heat and save the battery.

First, if you have any unwanted apps or apps that are not used regularly, put into deep sleep or just uninstall them. So it won't take background processing and the battery power. Result will be less heating and increasing the battery.

Second, update all of your system apps from play store and Galaxy store. (Better you could update all the apps)

Third, try not to use the device while it charging.

Hope these steps will help to you 😊
Galaxy A
Clearly understood that
Solution
Galaxy A
Hi 👋,
Don't worry about battery problem but worry about heating problems cause mainly it based on your usage pattern and chipset 😃 , so heating means battery drains very fast 🔋 so try to limit your device heating issue then it will fix battery issue 😊

If my comment is helpful for you accept my comment as a solution 🙂
Amr2008
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Thanks bro
Galaxy A
You're welcome bro 😉
ishanishan
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
My mobile 📱 a32 new updates not.....problem 🥺🥺🥺