Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A55: Release Date, Price, Specs, Design, Colors and more

(Topic created on: 02-27-2024 04:36 AM)
kaz_
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A

Samsung is set to launch its new mid-range smartphone, the Galaxy A55, on March 11, 2024. The device is the successor of the popular Galaxy A54 and comes with some impressive features that rival the flagship models of the Galaxy S series.

Ahead of the launch, we have witnessed various smartphone information, including the renders. Meanwhile, new information via Winfuture reveals all the features and specifications of the Galaxy A55 model

Samsung Galaxy A55 Specs

As per the information, the Galaxy A55 has a 6.5-inch 1080p display with a 120Hz refresh rate and a 1000-nit brightness. The device is powered by the new Samsung Exynos 1480 octa-core processor with a speed time up to 2.75GHz.

The smartphone has two variants, one with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, and another with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. Both variants have a microSD card slot that can expand the memory.

Moreover, the Galaxy A55 also has a decent camera setup, with a 50MP main camera that can record 4K videos and has an optical image stabilizer, a 12MP ultra-wide camera, and a 5MP macro camera. The front camera has a 32MP sensor for selfie lovers.

The Galaxy A55 has a 5000mAh battery that supports 25W fast charging and runs on Android 14 with Samsung One UI 6.1. The smartphone also has a fingerprint scanner under the display, NFC, Bluetooth 5.3, WiFi 6, and an IP67 rating for water and dust resistance.

The Galaxy A55 is priced at 449 euros for the base variant and 500 euros for the higher variant. It will be available in four colors – navy, ice blue, white, and purple

6 Comments
Teye12
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I think Samsung should allow the a54 5g users to trade in their a54 for the all-new a55 5g just as they are doing for the S24 series. My humble suggestion.

kaz_
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
That is absolutely wonderful idea . People deserve 🤩
Bunkey91405
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

There is no reason to follow the Samsung A55 5G any more. Tom Guide has announced Samsung will not release for sales in the US. Tom Guide speculates the A55 will take sales away from other Samsung models like S23FE. I am heartbroken, because I want to replace a Samsung A12, which is very old and obsolete, and have waited patiently for the very much desired A55 to release and purchase, but, because of Samsung's market move and action, I will seach for another manufacturers model and hope I find it equal or better than Samsung, which means Samsung has not just lost a unit sale, but a Samsung Fanboy who will now. Pledge to another manufacturer.  I ask others to send this message to Samsung to show the customer response to their marketing decision. Thank you.

kaz_
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Nothing to worry about A55 not available in US. But u can get it from another manufacture . Likely vietnam ,indunisia or china . We usually do the same my friend
0 Likes
ilhammax
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Oyage kalin A05s phone eke *#0*# code eka weda keruvadha ?? Dhen A55 eke weda dha ?
0 Likes
sajath19990503
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Dawloats