Indisplay fingerprint sensor dosen't work with new screen protector 😩

(Topic created on: 05-06-2022 09:13 PM)
SithumHansana
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A

16 Comments
Galaxy A
Ok this is a very common problem. To help you i need information. I've written an entire post about getting fingerprints to work with cheap screen protectors.

If you are expecting your fingerprint to work, you will either need to use a plastic / TPU screen protector.

If you are planning to use a glass screen protector, things are going to be a little bit different.

Let me know what ur phone model is and what kind of screen protector u tried. Will help u out for sure
SithumHansana
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Samsung A70,it's matte screen protector
Galaxy A
Well yeah I'm not sure that matters... But the quality of the screen protector matters... If the problem continues to happen changed into a something more compatible like Nillkin.

If my comment helped you in anyway please accept it as a solution 😊.
Solution
Galaxy A
Is the touch sensitivity turned on? Not sure if it helps but make sure it's on... If the problem still occurs I guess you have to change the protector....
Galaxy A
Hi... some screen protectors are not supported for in-display fingerprint sensors bro. If you're replacing, need to find a compatible one for in-display sensors.
SithumHansana
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
How I find compatible one
Solution
Galaxy A
You can find one from daraz or Ali express. But before you buy make sure to read reviews and ask about the compatibility from the seller. @Sadesh_Abey wrote an article about cheap protectors. You can get a good idea from it 😃